Karen Klevesahl, Vice President, Administration and Operations
Having 17 years of experience in property development and commercial construction, Karen is an owner and officer of Base.
Karen’s 20 plus years of office management experience brings expertise to her role in office administration and operations for Base. In conjunction with Paul Belschner, Karen assists with design, development, and facilities management as well.
Company and Community Involvement
- Board Member for a number of Commercial Real Estate Condominium Associations.
- Green Bay Broadway Condominium Association,
- Baylake City Center Condominium Association,
- DDL Holdings Condominium Association
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management.
- Organizes all company events.
- Ribbon Cuttings,
- Bellin Run Corporate Challenge,
- Holiday Events,
- Company Socials,
- Fund Raising Events,
- Member, NFL Alumni Association, Green Bay Chapter.
Karen enjoys working out and spending warm summer days shopping for flowers and tending to her flower gardens. Shopping in general is a favorite…And with her passion for interior design and clothes, on any given Friday night you may very well find her at TJ Maxx!